Terminology over / under
Over and under, also known as overdog, over / under. To play this match you need to analyze the ability to score and defend of each team. The Banker gives the odds, the player predicts the pot or faints.
• Odds: Over, or O for short. Players will bet on this door when they think that the total number of actual goals is greater than the house line.
• Under: Under is an abbreviation for U. The player will bet on this hand when they think that the total number of goals scored is less than the house line.
6 other terms in football betting you should know
Apart from the common term of 3 odds, the following terms are also used quite commonly in betting. As follows:
• Stake is in the list of 10 terms in basic football betting. This term refers to the amount of money the player bet. If not win, it will be lost.
• Accumulator: Used to refer to the sequence of single bets together. Also known as combination bets, parlay bets.
• Handicap: Refers to matches that have a clear difference in qualification. For example, the match between Spain and Australia. Handicap will give an advantage to the weaker team with the previous goal.
• 90 Minute Betting is a 90 minute bet. We will come across this term in case the player places a bet individually for each player. It could be the person who scored the first, the person who got the card first. In the event that a player does not start the match, that bet does not count.
• The 24 Hour Rule is the 24 hour rule. Many bookies state that if a match is delayed more than 24 hours then bets will not be counted. If the bet is delayed for 24 hours, then the bet is still valid.
• DNB stands for Draw No Bet. This term refers to matches that have a tie and the player will get their bets back. This is a safe choice but low feeding rates.
This article has shared 10 terms in football betting that any player knows. In addition, before participating in betting, you also need to learn about the rules of the game as well as find a reputable house. Please regularly visit our website for more useful knowledge.